I've been working on a template to create web applications easily using Svelte and Firebase.
- User authentication
- Public section with a homepage
- Login page
- Signup page
- Admin section
- Teams management (CRUD).
- Employees management (CRUD).
- Reusable components (forms, modals, buttons...)
There is a live version in case you want to see it in action.
If you are interested in Svelte and Firebase with this template you can easily learn how to:
- Use Svelte to create a web application.
- Use Firebase Authentication.
- Secure Firebase databases with rules.
- Use Firebase function clouds.
- Create public and protected pages.
- Use it as the foundation for your projects to speed up development.
This project uses all these amazing technologies.
Svelte is a radical new approach to building user interfaces. Whereas traditional frameworks like React and Vue do the bulk of their work in the browser, Svelte shifts that work into a compile step that happens when you build your app.
It's a suite of tools from Google to help you create applications for the web and mobile. It gives you a database, hosting, authentication, analytics, etc.
A modern responsive front-end framework based on Material Design.
Created and designed by Google, Material Design is a design language that combines the classic principles of successful design along with innovation and technology.
Svelte Router SPA
Svelte Router SPA adds routing to your Svelte apps. It's specially designed for Single Page Applications (SPA).
I hope this template can help people that wants to learn Svelte and/or Firebase to get some ideas and speed up their learning process. If you spot any error or have an improvement contributions are more than welcome.